Who is P10X ?
A company with a team of people who constantly seek to improve and impress customers with our service.
What is the meaning of P10X?
Protection 10 times.
Who are the P10X members?
Group of energetic people (Professional engineers, lawyers, accountants, etc) who dream to revolutionize the industry and prove their existence in this country.
Car Window Tinting
What is the legal requirement for tints in Malaysia?
Current regulations stipulate the minimum visible light transmission(VLT) percentages are 70% for the front windscreen, 50% for the front side windows. No baseline percentage was defined for the rear side mirror and rear windscreen.
How do I choose a tint for my car?
Some issues might need to be under consideration when choosing a tint in order to make your ride more enjoyable. The main factor will be your comfortable budget.
Malaysia is hot and humid throughout the year, high exposure to UV rays could cause skin cancer and significantly damage the car interior. RhinePro Diamond series utilizing advanced 11 layers of the metal film with multi-layer sputtering technology offers excellent heat rejection and anti-glare. It is ideal and comfortable for driving a car under hot weather with a heat rejection tint instead of a heat absorption tint.
Complying with the JPJ requirement, front windscreen, and front side windows visible light transmission (VLT) for 70% and 50% respectively.
Last but not least, choose a genuine and trusted brand that is up to standard with what they promote, and able to deliver real utility to their customers.
What is the meaning of the abbreviation VLT, IRR. UVR, TSER?
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT): The lower the VLT, the darker it is.
- Infrared Rejection Rate (IRR): Refer to the percentage of the infrared light (IR) rejected
- Ultraviolet Rejection (UVR): The amount of UltraViolet light (UV) that is rejected. Window tint will block the UV light ray, which can help to cool a vehicle. This is one of the important points that you need to consider while purchasing window tints.
- Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER): The percentage of total solar energy rejected by the filmed window, which includes visible light, infrared and ultraviolet. The higher the percentage, the more solar energy deflected.
What is a security tint?
Security Tints are used to enhance the safety of automotive windows by strengthening them.
The purpose is to make the windows harder to penetrate and it may keep the glass from shattering upon impact.
RhinePro Window Films have proven their worth in protecting people during seismic activity, by helping retain frames thus preventing injury by falling glass.
Why should I choose RhinePro tint?
- They provide perfect workmanship with great precision.
- All the window tint series are equipped with high specifications at a very affordable price.
- Performed with high-quality cleansing liquid to make the job spotless.
- Using Technology and Diligence to ensure a smooth and level finish.
- Their technique creates a solid and durable finish.
- The end results will be verified and examined before delivery.
How long does it take to tint a car?
The average time taken is about two to three hours, depending on the type of vehicle you have and the number of windows being tinted.
It is advisable to schedule an appointment earlier to prevent long waiting hours and disappointment.
Why is there a difference in prices for Standard, Large, MPV?
Since the size and numbers of the windows can vary between different types of cars, thus there will be different prices charged based on the car you are driving.
How long does it take for a tint to cure?
Curing can take 2 to 14 days in ideal weather conditions. Park your car in direct sunlight for a few days after tint is a great way of helping the window tint dry.
Will tint affect Smart Tag, RFID, GPS, Radio Signal, Cellular reception?
RhinePro window films will not block or interfere with electronics, plus it is Smart Tag and GPS friendly.
Will tint fade over time?
Standard Dye films will last up to 5 years on average. However, for better quality films such as RhinePro Black Beauty and Diamond series, there is a maximum colour durability warranty which could last up to 7 and 10 years respectively.
Why is there bubble forming on the tint?
The window tint is bubbly because of the water trapped between the car window and the film. It is perfectly normal to have bubbles after window tint installation and should disappear over time after the film is properly cured.
Rear windscreen bubble prolongs the use of rear windscreen heater/poor tint quality.
How to determine a good tint workmanship?
Good tint workmanship refers to the good work quality to be delivered by the team.
The high-quality film supplied delivered a higher standard of performance and a professionally trained installer will ensure the tint is done with care and precision, which enables the tint to serve you for years.
Besides that, after-sales follow-up guarantees you a more confident ride.
Can I do multiple layers on my tint?
It is not advisable to have multiple-layer window tint as your window film warranty will be compromised.
What does the warranty cover?
- RhinePro window tint warranty includes tint film discoloration, break, or the sign of deterioration way before its intended time.
- Bubble/blurriness/peeling of the window tint.
What does PUSPAKOM do and how will it affect my tint?
- PUSPAKOM serves to ensure the vehicles are in good condition and safe to drive.
- Under new rules, VLT levels for the front windscreen and front side windows will be 70% and 50% respectively. There are no limitations for the rear window and rear side window, thus the degree of tint on rear car windows was the criteria for passing the inspection.
- You are not required to remove the tinted film on the rear windows for PUSPAKOM inspection.
- We do offer the removal service for PUSPAKOM.
Can I wash my car after a tint?
Going for a car wash right after the window tint will impede the drying process of the tint and might make the windows bubbly. We need to wait for 2 to 4 days to clean them.
What do I use to safely clean my window?
Use a soft paper towel to wipe the inside of the windows. Do not use a cleaning cloth or pad that is abrasive.
Why should I do coating?
Coating not only enhances your vehicle appearance, but it works as a high gloss paint protector as well, protects car parts from chemicals, and avoids corrosion much better in the long run.
You will notice the most benefit on a daily basis, your car will get dirty much slower as a coated car is slick, thus collecting less dust and pollen.
What is the difference between coating, waxing, polishing? Sealant, glass coating (5-7H), ceramic coating, Nano coating, crystal coating, diamond coating
- Coating provides better protection and durability as compared to waxing. Gyeon coating is tough enough to stand up for road grime, UV Rays more. Most importantly, the glossy result will surprise you and will last for at least 24 months.
- Waxing and Polish are actually different car detailing functions. Waxing is a process in which the car exterior is coated in order to protect the paint, which will only last for a few weeks/months.
- Polishing offers restoration and shine. It helps to mask the scratches and small dents that are least visible. Polishing also can help to reduce the water spots.
How long does it take to coat my car?
Car coating starts off by car wash→ Clay → Polish → Coating → Cure time.
The whole process might take approximately 6-8 hours to complete. It depends on the current condition of your vehicle’s paintwork as well.
What is hardness and layers?
The coat layer refers to the frequency of coating applied to the surface of your car paint surface. A layer of coating of car paint surface provides protection, reflecting light and water repellent function. Multilayers increase the hardness of the coating in order to strengthen the car surface protection, giving your car a brilliant shine. Typically 2 layers of coating and a layer of top coat would be sufficient, however, it is also dependent on the after coat maintenance practiced.
The hardness of coating or 9H/10H will be the term we used to hear in car coating. It means the level of hardness test of the ceramic coating (based on pencil scale of hardness) once it cures on the surface.
The important qualities of car coating, however, do not refer to the layer or hardness of the coating, its chemical resistance, and enormous UV, structural integrity as well as slickness are the key features in car coating.
Gyeon Q2 base is 50% more concentrated, able to deliver pure, durable protection, and great chemical resistance with unbeatable reliability.
How do I choose a good coating?
Choose those that offer many features such as water-repellant and against UV rays, road salt, and chemicals, which work as the best protector for your car paintwork.
Good workmanship with the best car polish will enhance the car coating performance, thus it is advisable to look for a professional team for your car coating.
Sharing customer success stories demonstrate how the company delivers on their brand promise in the real world. The high volume of positive reviews from customers shows that Gyeon is trustworthy and highly recommended by the public.
What are the precautions to take note of after coating?
The golden rule you should stick to after coating is:
- Do not wash your car within the first 14 days of application, as the coating requires several days to cure and harden once they are applied to your car.
- Do not park your car in an industrial area, the industrial chemical powder will etch itself into the car coat and paint, which will ruin your car’s finish.
- Try not to park your car under the tree. The tree produces a sap that can drop onto your car’s coat and leave stains.
- Do not use the wiper for a week after coating. The wiper will remove a bit of coating with each pass, which will lead to an uneven coat of repellent.
What does warranty for coating cover?
Gyeon coating warrants for gloss retention, environment impact,water-repellency, self-cleaning properties, and protection against UV damage.
How to maintain my coating?
It is important to understand the value of maintenance coating since you have made the investment to protect and enhance the visible shine of your car.
For the best result, wash your car bi-weekly to avoid the excessive buildup of contaminants.
It is best to use quality car shampoo and a proper washing brush. Always wash from the top to bottom and rinse every part as you finish.
Try not to use automatic car wash as the machine uses highly abrasive bristle, It retains all the scratch-prone contaminants from previous washes which might affect the car coating.
-Always go for a touch up wash to ensure the coating is maintained and care for your car is properly executed.
Will a car coating resist scratches?
High-quality paint coatings will show higher resistance to scratches compared to non-coated cars due to the increase in slickness added to the car surface.
Do take note that, they will not protect the surface fully against swirls caused by automatic car washes, brushes, any form of vandalism, or wrong maintenance.
Can I wash my car right after coating?
No car wash right after coating. Try to avoid water touching your car for at least a week as your car coat needs time to cure and harden.
If wet before the time, remember to safely wipe off the water before it dries on the surface.
Car Paint Protection Film (PPF)
What if Paint Protection Film (PPF)?
Paint Protection Film is a thick polyurethane film that provides maximum protection against both mechanical and chemical impacts, such as stone chips, bug splatters, and road debris.
What are the differences between Coating and PPF?
- Liquid Product applied on the paint surface
- More convenience to clean
- Enhances appearances
- Hydrophobic, it has an innate ability to repel water from the surface.
Paint Protection Film (PPF):
- Polymer or vinyl material mold to fit the entire surface of the vehicle.
- Wrapped around your car to protect it from damage from small debris, scrapes, and scratches.
Does PPF require maintenance?
Yes, every 4 months. With the touch-up and maintenance services, the team will make sure the edges of PPF are clean and any peeling paint protection film will be fixed.
Can my windscreen insurance claim with tint film as well?
Normally windscreen coverage does not include the tint film, it covers only the cost needed to replace a windscreen in event of a break, stone chips, or break-ins.
Need not worry about this issue, come to us and we will provide hassle-free service and include FREE quality RhinePro window film for your car as a one-stop solution. T&C applied.