For peace of mind, we offer manufacturers warranty on all our products. If you ever need to claim against the warranty, feel free to check out the warranty claim section below.
Don’t worry! We understand your concern about the defects of the films. We are always here to solve your problems. Thank you for choosing our products and services previously!
For any warranty claims
- Prepare the receipt/e-warranty certificate
- Contact us to make an appointment
- Get the warranty claim done
Window Film Warranty
This warranty policy is made solely to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. If any product specified fails to conform to the warranty condition during the application period, Purchaser may obtain replacement and installation of the product free of charge at P10X SDN BHD (RhinePro Flagship Outlet) where he/she installed the tint or to pay for workmanship cost only if the replacement is done at any other RhinePro authorised dealers in Malaysia. The obligation of its RhinePro authorized dealers under this warranty is limited to the replacement of products not conforming to the warranty. Proof of purchase will be required by the authorized dealerships to substantiate any warranty claim.
P10X warrants the products specified below against cracking, peeling or de-metalizing for the periods specified in the product package when installed in a vehicle by an authorized installer.
P10X hereby disclaims liability for any incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from any defect in the product covered by this warranty. Except during the applicable limited warranty period set forth, P10X hereby excludes and disclaims any and all other express or implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
P10X shall not be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or damage, direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental loss or damage arising out of or connected with the use or inability to use this product.
Window Film Warranty Notes
JPJ warranty is only applicable as long as the original purchasers retain ownership of the vehicle and is only available for product packages that are JPJ compliant. As installation and workmanship are conducted by hand, some minor contamination can be expected. Installation procedures used are aimed at minimizing dust, dirt, and other contaminating fibers which distort the clear visibility of the windows. P10X provides their best professional efforts which are directed to providing the highest quality installation taking into consideration the environment in which the work is performed. Any contamination will have no effect on the performance of the window tint.
Installation and workmanship is considered defective when the following has been exceeded: –
- Front / Rear Windshield – Total dust / particle / dirt / contaminating fibres must not exceed 3 square inch per glass panel.
- Side Window – Total dust / particle / dirt / contaminating fibers must not exceed 3 square inches per glass panel.
- Quarter Panels – No Contamination.
Sometimes the installation of tints will exaggerate the appearance of scratches. You can also expect the addition of window tint to highlight pre-existing imperfections in the glass, dimples, or welding slag and splashes burned into the glass.
Dot-matrix material bordering some automotive glass may not allow window tint to adhere well to the glass surface, causing a white-silvery look to these areas. This is a result of the thickness of the black ceramic material suspending the tint over the glass between each dot or line. UV absorbers will change slightly over time depending on atmospheric conditions.
Please remember: it is quite natural that one would want to examine closely a new purchase of this kind. We ask that when doing so please keep in mind that we have taken care to provide you our best effort in a timely manner and any minor imperfections will soon go unnoticed the minute you begin using the window for what it was designed for: To look through, not at.
P10X warrants the products specified below against glossiness, water repellency, watermark and swirl marks.
2/4/6/10 Years Warranty Is Valid Only If Following Conditions Are Fulfilled:
- Application of Q² Pure, Syncro Duraflex or Mohs+ was performed by P10X (GYEON Certified Detailer) which is listed on gyeonquartz.com/distributors-detailers/ while the application has been performed.
- The process was perforated strictly by the fuels of the manufacturer and the most up-to-date user manual.
- The vehicle has not been washed with any detergents in the period of the first 14 days to allow the curing process of the coating to happen.
- The car has not been washed in an automatic or commercial car wash (not recommended).
- Boost lite service (Q²M Bathe+) have been used every 2 months whereas Boost plus service (Q²M Wet coat & Q²M Bathe+) have been used at least once every 4 months for maintenance purposes and Q²M Cure is used every 4 months.
- The warranty is valid only for the registered owner and is not transferable.
- The warranty is void on damaged or repaired panels.
Infinite Warranty Is Valid Only If Following Conditions Are Fulfilled On Top Of The Above Already Mentioned:
- The INFINITE Warranty is valid as long as the customer respects the periodical services routine with P10X (GYEON Certified Detailer). If a service has not been done on time or skipped the INFINITE Warranty is void, but the customer may benefit from the regular 5 year warranty.
- The warranty (5 years or INFINITE) is valid only under the above listed conditions and does not cover any types of damage or failure other than those listed above.
- The warranty will not be accepted without the initial service invoice.
- P10X will not accept any warranty claims from any vehicle users other than its owner registered with P10X.
- P10X will not be held responsible for damage caused by improper use of the vehicle, track use or any surface damage caused by accidents or vandalism.
- The warranty is not transferable or valid for commercial vehicles.
- P10X will not be held responsible for lost business, profits or for any losses or additional costs relating to duration of the warranty claims.
Terms Of Obligatory Maintenance
- After the GYEON initial service, the customer must maintain his coated vehicle following the GYEON Maintenance Rules on the above mentioned.
- If the customer chooses to befits of the 10 Years Warranty, he must comply with GYEON Maintenance Rules.
- The customer is responsible to settle appointment with P10X (GYEON Certified Detailer) for periodical maintenance services.
Paint Protection Film Warranty
P10X SDN BHD (the “Company”) expressly warrants to the owner that, for a period of five (5) years (the “Warranty Period”) from the date of initial installation, the FLEXISHIELD & GYEON PPF (the “Product(s)”) will cover defects such as yellowing, staining, cracking, blistering and delaminating. This Limited Warranty only applies to the Company’s Products which are professionally installed in the manner recommended by the Company.
The Company will, at its option, remove or replace the Product without charge if the Product fails or does not perform as warranted solely due to a manufacturing defect within the Warranty Period, subject to the exclusions set forth in this Limited Warranty. If the Company elects to replace the Product, the Company will have an authorized installer of its choice remove and reapply the Product to areas determined by the Company in its sole discretion to be covered by this Limited Warranty. The Company will cover parts and labor. The replacement of the defective film is the exclusive remedy for all Products covered under this Limited Warranty. During the entire Warranty Period, the Company’s obligation as to repair or replacement shall further be limited to repair or replacement with the Products that are available at the time of the repair or replacement shall be limited to the repair or replacement of only the specific Product that fails due to a manufacturing defect. Any repaired or replaced product shall also remain subject to the Warranty Period, and any repair or replacement shall not extend the original Warranty Period in any manner or start a new warranty period. These are the exclusive remedies for all Products covered under this Limited Warranty.
You may obtain coverage under this Limited Warranty by providing Company with proof of warranty card, a copy of the original receipt for the Product identifying coverage areas, along with a detailed description of the purported defect. For service under this Limited Warranty, you must notify the authorized Company installer who performed the installation of the Product, in writing, providing the claimant’s name, phone number, address, and the installation address (if different), a description of the product involved and the nature of the defect.
This Limited Warranty is transferable only when the new owner submits to the Company proof of the original date of installation. Transfer of the Limited Warranty only entitles the new owner coverage for the remainder of the original Warranty Period.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
The Company’s Products must be stored, handled, installed, used, and maintained in accordance with instructions provided by the Company, and this Limited Warranty is conditioned upon compliance with all such instructions. Copies of the Company’s guides are available from the Company at the address listed below. You may also obtain this/these materials by contacting Company at +6010-3687296 or on the Company’s website at www.p10x.my.
This Limited Warranty does not cover defects caused by:
- non-compliance with the Company’s guide or instructions. Such failures include, but are not limited to, exposure to physical abuse, including, but not limited to chemical abuse (e.g. harsh cleansers and solvents), thermal abuse or shock (e.g. excessive heat or cold) or misuse;
- improper storage, installation, handling and/or use of the Product;
- damage not resulting from manufacturing defects that occur while the Product is in the customer’s possession;
- unreasonable or unintended use of Product;
- Products installed with known or visible manufacturing defects at the time of installation, including, but not limited to scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface;
- Minor conditions such as stains, and scratches;
- Damage to the wrapped surface due to improper wash techniques, automatic car washes or incorrect wash tools that may cause abrasion or by third parties not authorized by the Company;
- Scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface;
- Water spots – water spots are caused by mineral deposits, which if left to dry on the paint protection film may leave a stain, water spots are not covered;
- Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, fire, hail, flood, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint overspray, or paint manufacturer’ defects, which may be covered under manufacturer protection plan; and
- Areas that have not been re-wrapped after a paint or body repair;
- Use in non-automotive applications.
Any information or suggestion by the Company with respect to the Products concerning applications, specifications or compliance with codes and standards is provided solely for your convenient reference and are made without any representation as to accuracy or suitability. You must verify and test the suitability of any information with respect to the Products for your specific application.
THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES MADE BY THE COMPANY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE PRODUCTS. THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT, AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PRODUCTS SOLD BY COMPANY ARE SOLD ONLY TO THE SPECIFICATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH BY COMPANY IN WRITING. OTHER THAN THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN, THE COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY’S SOLE OBLIGATION UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NON-CONFORMING PRODUCTS, OR AT THE OPTION OF THE COMPANY, RETURN OF THE PRODUCT AND A REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL RISK WHATSOEVER AS TO THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED, WHETHER USED SINGULARLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SUBSTANCES.
Limitation Of Liability
NO CLAIM BY THE BUYER/OWNER OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR INDEMNIFICATION, SHALL BE GREATER IN AMOUNT THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS IN RESPECT TO WHICH DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO BUYER/OWNER IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, STATUTORY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF REVENUES, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DAMAGE TO GOOD WILL OR REPUTATION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN, IN CONNECTION WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR AS A RESULT OF, THE SALE, DELIVERY, SERVICING, USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER, OR FOR ANY LIABILITY OF BUYER TO ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT THERETO.